Monday, August 10, 2015

Week 85: La Fe: Ups and Downs

Dear Family,

Well this week has been interesting. I can’t write everything for sake of time, but it’s had a lot of ups and downs. Finally, this p-day I had time to relax. I have been praying a lot for all of the investigators and really focusing on them so that they can progress.  Training has its challenges, but it’s also a lot of fun. Lots of stress because it’s been hard for him to get used to the mission, so that makes it hard on me. I’ve just been trying to lead by example and not think of myself at all- to forget my self completely. 

We have the investigators of Cookie and Fabian that are about to jump into the waters of baptism. They are so prepared! Sorry I don’t have time this week. See you guys next week!


Elder Bailey Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment