Monday, August 24, 2015

Week 87: La Fe: One of my Favorite Baptisms

Hi Family,

Well, this week has full. First, my comp’s foot hasn’t gotten much better; in fact it’s gotten worse. So I haven’t been able to work very much, and it’s been tough. Normally, in a day, if I work hard I can teach about 10 lessons, but this last month it’s been about 3 or 4 lessons a day because we can’t walk as much. The area has been suffering a bit, but the work must go on. Despite that, we somehow managed to get Cookie and Fabian ready for their baptism and luckily everything pulled through! I got to baptize them on Saturday and they were so happy! It was one of my favorite baptisms. They are such an amazing family! Anyway, Elder T was able to stay for the baptism, but the next day the assistants called and told him to start packing so that he could rest in the office. So now I’m in a trio, and tomorrow I’ll get a mini-missionary from Haiti to serve with me. Should be fun!


Elder Stark





No comments:

Post a Comment