Monday, August 24, 2015

Week 88: La Fe: Translating for Doctors

Hey everyone,

So this week was very interesting. We basically spent the whole time reestablishing the progress of different investigators that I had lost contact with during the time when I couldn’t visit with Elder T, but it was a very successful week. We have two investigators working on baptism named N and D. D is the mom and N is her thirteen year old daughter and she is super sassy, so its pretty funny teaching them. Anyway, the reason I didn’t write this week is that on Monday I went to the east side to do service where I was translating for doctors. It was pretty fun. I had to translate people’s problems while the doctor wrote it down on a page and then they waited to see a doctor. It was very easy and pretty fun. I was having a fun time laughing and joking around with the people I was working with. I saw a woman who had to think really hard about every movement she made and it took her a long time to move around. I felt really bad for her, but I felt like I did a good job. Anyway, that was the adventure of the week.


Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment