Thursday, July 23, 2015

Week 84: La Fe: I'm Training

Hey guys,

Well I’ve had quite a few adventures this week. So the first thing is that Elder V left. I was really sad to see him go because he was a very good friend. But anyway, with transfers I am now training. My new comp is another Caribbean islander named Elder T. He is a very cool guy from Santa Lucia and he has only been a member for a year and a half. He is the first missionary to leave from his branch in Santa Lucia. He is a very cool guy and we get along well. 
Everything is going great and the work is really progressing. Cookie and Fabio are progressing tons towards baptism and it’s going super great. Sorry I don’t have much time to write today, lots to do.

Love you all,

Elder Stark


P.S. I got my package and I totally love it, mom. I especially love the CTR ring. Thanks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment