Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 43 San Juan de Maguana: General Conference


Hey mom and dad,

How’s everything going?  I like the car, Dad! It looks super cool! I too am on a spiritual high from conference. This week has been a big spiritual week and I learned a lot from conference. I have set a bunch of new goals to help learn and grow. Unfortunately we worked really hard this week to try to get people to come to conference, but nobody came. We only had a few less active people come, but hey, who knows? The Lord works in strange ways. But I know that even though my investigator’s testimonies didn’t grow, mine certainly did! I especially loved the talk by the seventy that spoke Portuguese. I thought that his talk was really good. It was also cool to hear some talks in Spanish that didn’t come from a translator’s voice. For a special conference treat I made the cheesecake mix you sent! It was great and things are going really well here in the DR.

There is a new mission rule about only using Internet for an hour, so I’m struggling trying to figure out how to obey that and write enough. Let me know if you have ideas. I love you both.

Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment