Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Week 97: La Fe: Making plans to pick up Bailey

Okay dad, I’m going to put off writing you and respond to your questions. Thanks for the update on everything going on by the way. I love you all so much. 

Okay Question 1: The colonial zone is in the east side and I have no idea how to get around on the east side. I would feel more comfortable looking for a hotel on the west side. I will look some stuff up.

Question 2: I think that it would be really fun to do more touristy stuff on Thursday. I’m fine not going to San Juan because I will visit it in about 2 P-days. What type of touristy stuff are you talking about?

Question 3: Okay, this is part of the reason why I want to stay on a hotel on the west side. I know how to get around the city super well. I know all the routes for busses and I can get us anywhere. The only thing is that public transportation is very uncomfortable, but also kind of fun at the same time! For example, each taxi car that runs a long a route fits 6 people not including the driver.... just so you know. I’m very used to it and its kind of fun, but mom might find it uncomfortable.


Also, on Wednesday I would like to go out to eat with some of my converts here in La Fe and a few members. Would that be possible? They recommended a very cool restaurant that I want to go to. We can take the metro to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment