Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Week 99: La Fe: Winding Things Up

Hey Mom and Dad,

I’m writing today because I was in San Juan yesterday saying goodbye. It was a very long trip. I woke up at 4:30 and go to San Juan around 9 and then after that it was lots of walking and trying to find the different people I wanted to say goodbye to. It was very interesting walking down those streets in San Juan that I loved so much. It made me very sad and feel very out of place, but at that same time I was super happy to see that these people hadn’t forgotten me! I got to see a few people whose lives changed because I served a mission and that was amazing. My two converts that I had there are active and happy. 
I love the story about Mary and the Down syndrome. Hahaha! That sounds just like her; I am very excited to see her. Mom, there are some very big markets that we can go to where we can buy stuff like that. I know how to get there and better yet I have become a champ at arguing prices :) Thanks for always writing me even though I am a terrible writer. I love you so much mom!

Love,


Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment