Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Week 94: La Fe: Trunky with 50 days left

Hey Family,

I am in a hurry today so this will be quick. I have a small problem wit h sending pictures right now. I got a really bad virus on my camera and I’m out of SD cards. So I am going to have to try to get them clean, but I don’t know how long that will take. I’ll do my best to get that figured out. But hey, mom thanks for telling me how many days I have left. Now I’m trunky. The house must seem pretty empty back home. Hopefully I can bring a little spice. I really miss Mary and Henry and am super excited to hang out with them. I can’t believe I’m that close you should try to think of things to do when I get home things we can do as a family! Oh, and could I get a bit more money on my card? I want to make some pants for when I get home.


Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment