Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week 96: La Fe: Holy Crap! You have a huge butt!

Hey Family,

So this week has kind of flown by. Well, all the weeks are flying by. I think I only have like 4 left... maybe yeah 4ish. I’m trying not to count, but it’s down to days now. Last night I had a dream about Thanksgiving!!! I’m super excited!
We have been having lots of success recently. The investigators that we do have been progressing and we have found a few new ones. I have one convert here in La Fe who is one of my favorites. Her name is E and we recently started teaching her daughter J. J is kind of shy, but a very nice person and actually has a lot of interest. Plus, I always like visiting E because she always gives us juice. Anyway things are going good.
I´m glad that Owen is out but at the same time very sad. I’m really going to miss that guy. Things will be very different when I go home. But I’m super excited to see you all. There was a funny experience this week where we took the fabric to a tailor to get my measurements taken and pay him so I could get my pants made. I was with a bunch of other missionaries when I got my measurements taken and they first took my waist measurements, which was like 30ish or something, and then he took the circumference of my butt and it was like 43ish. The other missionary said holly crap, you have a huge butt!!! It was super funny because the tailor was with his son who spoke English, so they understood.
Anyway hope you all have a fun week and I’ll talk to you all next week.

Love,


Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment