Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Week 95: La Fe: Staying in La Fe to finish the mission

Hey Family,

That’s cool that you guys are spending a bunch of your last moments with Owen. I hope he is enjoying it. I remember how it is to leave home. It’s kind of lame. You feel super down about leaving and the change. I’m getting more and more excited to see you guys. But as I get more excited, the stress increases with all the stuff I have to do.
Funny story with rabbits I had an investigator that offered to cook me one of her rabbits! I loved, loved, loved general conference. My favorite talk by far was the one about mothers by Jeffery R Holland. It was the one that hit me the most. I love you lots mom!
For transfers, I’m staying here to finish my mission in La Fe. If you could bring maybe 2 oil vials, there are a few converts that wanted some metal ones, which they don’t sell here. I’m very excited to see you all and hope that you have a great week.


Elder Stark

P.S. From mom- You can check out Owen's mission at www.elderowenstark.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment