Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Week 91: La Fe: My Favorite Area

Hey Family,

That sounds like a classic week back home. I can just imagine Mary sitting on the floor of her room with the tablet watching some sort of Disney channel thing while you are at home baking pies. Can you believe that I haven’t eaten a pie in over 2 years? It’s a bit ridiculous. I was talking to this one missionary and he taught me how to make a steak marinade with Mt. Dew!!! I have been planning to make it for a while.
It also sounds like Owen is getting very ready to leave on his mission. Is he doing a good job staying out of trouble?  I sure hope so. Me, I’ve been doing well. I have been trying to work my best these last few weeks. This week we had 15 investigators at church!!! It was a big success and there were quite a few that didn’t show up as well. So we are working hard, but at the same time I feel myself winding down and I have to keep picking myself up. But we are also having some success. When I got to this area, it was at the point where it was going to be combined with another ward because it was so week. There were only about 60 people going to church each week, but for the last few weeks we have had over 100! And this week I will have my fifth and sixth baptism in this area! I love this area; it’s probably my favorite one. I have some very good friends here.
That’s a very good story about Anna. She will have some funny embarrassing moments! One time I accidently asked a lady how many anuses she has. Hahahah! Its all part of the mission experience. Anyway mom, take care. Love you tons! Hope you have a great week.

Love,


Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment