Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Week 76: Herrera: Not so fun times

Hey,
So I’ll start with your questions.
1.  Transfers are next week. I’m not sure if I’ll leave. I think its kind of 50/50, but I’ll let you all know next week. 
2.I am healthy, but these last couple days I’ve had diarrhea, but that’s nothing to worry about. I get it every few weeks or so.
3.The investigators are good. We are just struggling to get them to come to church. That’s the hardest part of the work here, but we had this one lady who came this week and is looking ready to be baptized.
4. And as for my guesses: I think that Owen will go to Hawaii if it’s stateside and foreign will be Poland. 

          I’m super excited to hear where he’s going. Also tell Jake and Anndi congrats again. I hope they are happy. 
I’m really excited to hear about you going to Washington DC with mom. One of these days I think it would be really fun to go with you sometime on one of those trips! We could go to all those museums and eat lots of crazy food!
What happens to Owen if he goes to regionals with welding? Does he get some sort of prize? Because that would be cool if he could win himself money for his mission with his welding obsession. 
This week has actually been pretty hard. My comp and I don’t really talk much. We don’t fight, but it is just us two in a house and we never talk unless we have to. So we will see what happens. We are still working hard but it’s just not fun... I guess I’m kind of used to doing jobs that aren’t fun but it’s a lot better when you’re working with friends. I’m glad that you and the family are doing lots of service. Have you ever thought about prayerfully selecting a family to help out in the ward? I feel like service is the best when it comes from the heart when you truly have charity for the people you are serving. Well dad, thank you for writing me and listening when I have problems. Mom too! Tell everybody over there I say “hi” and I love you tons!


Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment