Monday, May 18, 2015

Week 74: Herrera: Post Mother's Day

Hey,

It was great seeing you all on Mother’s Day! Don’t worry I’m not too trunky, but I sure love you all. Things are going good. I pulled out a bit of money and we went out to eat. How is everybody back home? I feel bad that I didn’t talk too much to Anndi, but I really didn’t know what to say. Umm, it’s very hard to think of stuff I want. I don’t really need anything besides the little oil vile for blessings. 
Mom, I just wanted to let you know how much I love you and I was thinking you a lot this week and how much it means to have a good mother. Here in the Dominican Republic there are a lot of parenting values that these people don’t have. I have seen a lot of bad mothers and it just reminds me to be grateful for what I have. And I am proud to say that I have the best mother in the whole world!  You have always been a great example to me even though I may not have always been the best son in the world. But I just really want to tell you thank you for everything you do for me. Even while l’ve be out here in the mission I’ve never been without your support and your love and it truly means a lot to me. I love you mom!


Elder Stark 

No comments:

Post a Comment