Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Week 75: Herrera: Bailey's words of wisdom

Hey mom,
 I love the name of the chicken. It’s great! Sounds like Owen is going through the same things as I did with high school with the lack of ambition at the end near graduation. Haha. But that’s all right. I’m very glad that you’re not too overwhelmed with all the stuff going on. I really liked the story of your “ah-ha” moment. Its hard asking for help sometimes, but the truth of it is that we have to do absolutely everything we can and then God makes up the rest. So first we need to get on our knees and pray like everything depends on God and then get up and work like everything depends on us. It’s a tough thing to do, but it works. I love you mom and hope that everything is going great. I sure miss you mom. But in a few short months I’ll be back and you can enjoy all my weird Dominican habits.

Love,


Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment