Friday, June 5, 2015

Week 77: Herrera: Transfers and Owen's mission call

This was the email exchange we had today, rather than a full letter:

Bailey: hey I’m on line if you can chat. I’d really like to hear where Owen will be going if you can tell me today.

Btw, I’m getting transferred to an area called La Fe, or the faith. I’m really excited.

Mom: I'm so excited that you get to go to a new area. Where is it? Is it in the country or near Santo Domingo? We are about 30 minutes from Wallowa Lake where Owen can open his call.

Bailey: It’s right in the middle of Santo Domingo. I don’t know much more than that. Oh, but I will be in the same district as Elder E, the one that was with me in Manoguyabo. Also, I’m sending a bunch of photos today.

Mom: Yeah about the photos!!! I love them! Also do you know who your comp will be?

Bailey: It’s a guy named Elder V. He’s an American with 10 months in the mission. Did you see the photo where I’m cooking on the floor! Classic!!!

Mom: I just saw it! Awesome.

Bailey: Yeah, so how is everything back home? How are Jake and Anndi? When is the wedding again?

Mom: Everyone is doing really well. The wedding is July 1. On Saturday we are going through the temple with Anndi in Bountiful.

Bailey: That’s going to be a really great experience. Haha, I really love the temple!

Jake: Hey Bailey, hope you're doing well. Right now I'm at work so I don't have any time to send an email or anything. But all is going well here. We're very excited to get Owen's mission call, and Anndi will get her endowments on Saturday. Very exciting!

Bailey: That’s awesome man. Yeah, I’m really excited to hear about all that. That will be a great experience for you to see Anndi go through to get her endownments.

Jake: Owen got called to Tonga!!!!!!!

Mom: Tonga Nuku’alofa. He leaves October 7.

Bailey: Wowowoowow!!!!! That’s sooo awesome!!!!! He will be a great missionary there!!!!! Wow, I’m so excited that is such a cool mission call. I hope he is super excited!!!! Well now I got to go. Thanks so much for letting me know. I love you all and give a huge hug to Owen for me!

Jake: Super awesome!!!!!




Maybe this is why the power is unreliable






No comments:

Post a Comment