Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 55 San Juan de Maguana: Lots of love!

Hey mom and dad,

I love you tons! It was a really good week and dad, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Just thought I would be the first to say it! And by the way, Jake and Sam are wrong. I have normal Spanish; they just don’t understand my Spanish swag! And yeah, here they have tons of slang. I thought I would try using a few slang words to see if Sam and Jake would understand, but they didn’t. I love learning all the slang. I don’t use it much, but it’s very fun to use in certain situations, like with the youth and stuff.
 I just want to let you know it was really great to see you all. You all look the same. It seems like nothing has changed and it was really great to see you mom.  I really miss having a mother around, but it felt really good to talk to you and tell you all about my world. Anyway, I’ll write you all about the investigators and stuff next week, but I love you guys a ton!  

Love,


Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment