Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 56 San Juan de Maguana: I am being safe and having a great time

Hey mom and dad,

 So this week was pretty amazing.  We had two p-days here because we actually had New Year’s Day as a p-day also. It can be a little dangerous here in the Dominican Republic on New Year’s Day so we didn’t do missionary work. But nothing happened and it was a good day. We had all the elders in the zone at our house and we made some good food and ate it on the rooftop. It was a lot of fun! Then we stayed up to see the fireworks. It was pretty cool and we just sat around and talked a bunch until way late. Then the next day we got up and went for a big, long hike to some waterfalls. It was a lot of fun hanging out at these waterfalls and it was quite the adventure. I’ll send pictures next week, but it was great fun. The rest of the week we have been working really hard with the less active members in my area. But I just want you to know that I am being safe and having a great time here in the DR and I am working hard. I love you mom!


Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment