Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Week 18 Santo Domingo: Just FYI


Dear Family,

So this week was super good. My new comp is Elder B from St. George, Utah. He’s a good hard worker and we are doing really well. This week we have been contacting a bunch and doing really good. We are looking for some new investigators. My Spanish is pretty good for the time I have, but I’m going to try to really study and get super good with it. 

Anyway, we are teaching a really good family right now, the M family. We were able to put a baptism date with them. Also we contacted in a super, super rich part of our area. Not much success, but it was fun! Also this week was Elder M’s birthday, which was fun because we had cake. 

Then on Friday we had a zone meeting, which was great because I got to see all the new people in my zone. We got a ton of new people here. It’s crazy; there are so many younger missionaries, so that should be fun! Then Sunday we got fired a bunch. Oh this week is Semana Santa, which means that we will have very little success because it is a weeklong Dominican party! But I’m up for the challenge. Also, I am becoming a fantastic Dominican cook. Just FYI. 

Love you all,

Elder Stark
My mini missionary

My awesome new pants

Owen would appreciate this hammer

My Zone

Contacting in the really rich areas


No comments:

Post a Comment