Thursday, December 5, 2013

I'm here and I'm safe


Hey mom and dad,

I am now at the MTC (here it's called the CCM). I'm doing really good. I got all my bags and everything! There are nine of us that came today. I don't remember my comp's name because I only talked to him once, but all of the guys seem cool. There is one sister and we are all making jokes and having a good time. I can't wait for classes, but I am very tired. Driving here was super weird; we ran a red light and there was trash everywhere. It is super hot here and I was sweating bullets. I'm super tired, but doing good. Also I think that I gave out the wrong email to people. I said it was .com instead of .net. Yeah..., a classic Bailey! Anyway our P-day is on Tuesday, so that's when I'll next email you. That's awesome that Owen won his match. Bet he's super happy. 


Love,

Elder Stark







No comments:

Post a Comment