Thursday, December 19, 2013

Week 2 MTC: Friendly hearts!


Hey Mom and Dad,

The cold sounds awesome!!!! It is blazing hot here, and I am sweaty all the time! MTC life is good though. My Spanish is getting better too. I had to say goodbye to a bunch of my friends who are from Haiti. They left this week, but that’s okay. I told you that the Haitians use journals as yearbooks. I had a bunch of them ask to sign my journal, but instead of using my journal, I gave them a little notebook and they signed that. One of the Haitian sister missionaries put a bunch of hearts in her note. At first I got a little freaked out, but I think they were just friendly hearts. Haha! Funny stuff.
 I’m glad you are helping out the elders, Dad. That’s awesome. Oh, guess what! We just got an elder here from Nicaragua and he told me that he knows Jake!!! Small world!!
I’m really enjoying it here. I miss you guys a lot. Sorry, I’m not the
best about doing long letters. I will get better, but there just isn’t much time.

As for you questions:
           
  • ·      I will be able to call at 1:30 our time. Not sure about the time difference, but I’m sure you can do the math. It will only be for about 15 minutes.
  • ·      For P-day today, I played Frisbee; its my absolute favorite.
  • ·      My typical day goes like this- wake up, eat, study, teach, eat, study more, study again, eat, teach, study. Repeat. It's a long day, but I'm used to hard work so I'm doing fine with it. 
I love you guys,

Elder Stark








No comments:

Post a Comment