Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week 62: San Jaun de Maguana: Short and Sweet

Hey mom and Dad,

I love you guys tons. That is super cool to hear that you guys like Jake’s girlfriend. She seems cool. Hopefully they don’t get married before I get home. 

Shih Ping and Eli are having a baby girl right? That’s super exciting about the first great-grand kid. That’s sad about Owen ending his wrestling, but who knows he could do it in college?

Well mom and dad, I love you guys tons. This last week we had a baptism. I was the one who baptized him. His name is K and he is 9 years old. We have visited him a lot with the stake (district) primary president and his grandma is a member. She always takes him to church.  We baptized him at a stake primary activity so he has tons of support. He’s a super great kid!

I'll write a bigger email next week, but I didn’t have much time today, sorry. 

Love you, 


Elder Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment