Friday, November 14, 2014

Week 48 San Juan de Maguana: Just a short letter

Hey everybody,

 I don’t have time to write a big email home, but just know that I love you all and pray for you. Thanks so much for the emails. Just so you know I am with the same comp, Elder Qu. He goes home December 16th so I’ll be with him for a little while. He is really anxious to go home, so I’m ready for Christmas to come for a few reasons, but that’s when the next transfers are. That’s funny to hear about Owen and his wisdom teeth. I remember I was saying very dumb stuff and touching my tongue a lot! I’m super excited for Owen to get his call, but I had the super sad realization that if he goes this next summer, it will be a long time before we get to see each other :( But the mission is where he needs to be.  Could you send me some pictures of Owen and dad with their bows? I think that would be cool. I too am super excited for next month to Skype and am excited for the December after that when we can go to the temple together! I think that would be super cool!!! Love you,


Elder Bailey Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment