Monday, August 4, 2014

Week 34 Santo Domingo: Happy Birthday Bailey!


Dear Family,

Well this weekly letter might be a little short because I’ve been responding to all the birthday letters. Thank you all for those; it really means a lot to me. So this birthday was both super awesome and super relaxed. All I really wanted to do on my birthday was work, and we actually had a pretty good day. My companion told everybody that we visited that it was my birthday. It was really nice of him, but you know me, I don’t much like the attention. Anyway, we visited a bunch of people. There was an investigator who made me a super cool flan. By the way, flan is one of the best things ever!

We also got a new investigator named C. He showed up at church last week and he told us, “Hi, I want to be baptized. Please pass by my house.” It was like, “What the freak! Where did you come from?” So we set a baptism date with him this week, and he should be getting baptized the end of this month! We have 14 investigators with a baptism date, which is pretty incredible! I really love the missionary work!

Friday, I went to the supermarket here. It’s kind of like Wal-Mart, but named Calle la Sirena, or in English, Mermaid Street. I bought myself a super cool Gillette razor. It feels super good on my face. It has this cool buzzer thing on it. Anyway, I have plans after the mission for some beard designs that I want to shave on my face. Then Saturday I got the package.  Thank you very much, I really loved it, I was going to make the blue cake, but our gas ran out, so I will do it this next week for sure. The Nerf guns are super awesome! We have had an almost non- stop Nerf war since I got them. And we have only had 6 injuries!  Haha, just kidding. But those guns are super awesome. It’s weird to think that I’m nineteen and still freaking out of a plastic dart gun, but I guess some things will never change!   Anyway, I love you all and hope you all have a great week. Next Monday will be my last one in this area!

Les quiero mucho

Elder Bailey Stark 

Cake #1


Cake #2

Cake #3

Cake #4







No comments:

Post a Comment