Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Week 11 Santo Domingo: P.S. I love it here!


Dear Family,

So this week not much happened. We lost our cleaning competition with the sisters in our zone :( They got a 98% and we got a 96%, so that kind of sucked. But we made the zone some really great sugar cookies. That was part of the competition; the losers had to make cookies for the entire zone. 

This week I had my first intercambios (exchanges) with the zone leaders. I was with an elder from Colombia. He is like a big Latino teddy bear and it was a lot of fun. I even had a hamburger for dinner that night!!!! I also ate some interesting Dominican steak this week. Interestingly, the thing I hate most are avocados. I really like the sausage though.

Being here is very good for me. I am learning a lot of good lessons. We teach about 30 lessons a week, and are doing a lot of work with people who are less active. It’s pretty great. Our recent convert, M, has given us three really great prospective referrals. I’m excited about that!

My companion and I get along like peanut butter and jelly! We have a ton of the same interests and we are getting to be really good friends!

I miss you all tons!!! Also send lots of pictures, I love them!!!! I would send pictures, but they say that this computer has a virus on it, so I’m going to wait till next week.

Love,

Elder Stark

P.S. I love it here!!



No comments:

Post a Comment