Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Week 15 Santo Domingo: Highlights of my week


Dear Family,

Well this was a super good week. We have been working really hard and goofing off along the way! By the way, huge shout out to Elder Brian P for receiving the call to serve. I’m proud of you buddy!

This last Monday we had a family home evening at a member’s house where we ate spaghetti and then had s’mores. It was super fun!!

Also we had some bad news. We had an investigator who was ready to be baptized named A. She seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. She moved out of our area, but we kept teaching her at her work. but then she stopped showing up to work and hasn’t answered her phone so we don’t know what happened to her.

Also on Wednesday, we had exchanges with the ZL’s, so I had Elder F in my area. It was super cool and we had a great day. Our last lesson was with E and we taught her the whole plan of salvation in one lesson. At the end she said, “Wow, this plan is perfect!” So I felt impressed and followed the Spirit and asked her if she wanted to be baptized. And she said yes!!! So I was super excited about that!

Sunday we had church, which was pretty cool, because there’s an American family living in our Ward right now who are adopting a little Dominican girl. It was nice to be social in English. Then we went to my comp’s first area in Santo Domingo to say goodbye to some converts he has there. We also saw the ocean, which was so beautiful!!!

Anyway those were the highlights of my week. ;)

Love you all,

Elder Stark







1 comment: